- - CIRS Above and Beyond Award Winner - Graduate Student, Joe Xiang - Awarded to a CIRS member, every month, for exceptional hard work and dedication.
- - Dr. Brian Wymbs, and a team of co-investigators (including Dr. Steve Evans), was recently awarded an Exploratory Research Grant (R21) from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse READ MORE
- - Raisa Ray won the Midwestern Association of Graduate Schools (MAGS) Distinguished Thesis Award for 2017
- - Alex Holdaway presents the findings from his dissertation project at NASP.
- - Dr. Steven Evans was invited to be a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics subcommittee that is developing guidelines for the treatment of children READ MORE
- Friday, March 17, 2017Ryan Pigman, doctoral student in Special Education, and a group of undergraduate Early Childhood Education majors are attending the McConnelsville Military Resource Fair
- Monday, March 27, 2017Camp Boost Enrollment to begin the last week of March
- Thursday, April 6, 2017Dr. Julie Owens to attend the Mental Health Education Integration Consortium at Miami University
- Thursday, April 20, 2017Dr. Brian Wymbs presents at the Midwestern Psychological Association
- Saturday, April 22, 2017Dr. Leena Landmark presents at Council for Exceptional Children Conference
- Thursday, May 4, 2017Dr Jennifer Ottley has 2 presentations accepted for the OAEYC conference in Sandusky, Ohio on May 4-6. – Let me See so I Can Do! – Considerations and Strategies to Support Young Dual Language Learners