- - Julie Owens and Steven Evans received the Ohio University Presidential READ MORE
- - Theresa Egan successfully proposed her dissertation project!
- - Congratulations to Chelsea Hustus and John Monopoli for successfully passing READ MORE
- - Congratulations to Verenea Serrano who successfully defended her dissertation!
- - CIRS undergraduate Research Assistants make the Psychology News - Congratulations READ MORE
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017CIRS faculty and students present research findings at the Annual Conference on Advancing School Mental Health, October 18-21
- Sunday, October 22, 2017CIRS Fall Gathering to prepare for the Departmental Pumpkin Contest
- Thursday, November 16, 2017CIRS faculty and students present research findings 51st annual Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT) Conference on November 16-19, 2017 in San Diego, CA.
- Monday, November 20, 2017CIRS faculty present at the “Increasing Your Grants Intelligence” workshop hosted by the College of Arts and Sciences
- Sunday, January 7, 2018Dr. Owens is invited to attend a special meeting to discuss key challenges related to research on professional development (PD) for teachers and school-based service providers.
- Monday, January 8, 2018Drs. Evans and Owens attend the Principle Investigator’s meeting for the Institute of Education Sciences (IES), January 8-9, 2018