- - CIRS faculty are awarded an OU Innovation Strategy grant! Bridging Science and Practice in School Mental Health
- - Congratulations to Brian Wymbs for receiving department approval for promotion to Associate Professor with tenure.
- - Alumna Nora Bunford wins the Junior Prima Award for Excellence in Science
- - Congratulations to Elizabeth (Libby) Wertz for receiving the 2017 Exceptional Poster Award from the ADHD Special Interest Group of the READ MORE
- - Congratulations to Kari Benson for successfully defending her thesis!!!!
- Sunday, January 7, 2018Dr. Owens is invited to attend a special meeting to discuss key challenges related to research on professional development (PD) for teachers and school-based service providers.
- Monday, January 8, 2018Drs. Evans and Owens attend the Principle Investigator’s meeting for the Institute of Education Sciences (IES), January 8-9, 2018
- Friday, January 26, 2018CIRS Faculty will interview graduate school applicants on January 26 and February 9, 2018.
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018Dr. Owens reviews grants for the Institute of Education Sciences February 13-14, 2018.
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018CIRS Faculty present research at the convention for the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) on February 14, 2018.
- Friday, March 30, 2018Dr. Shayne Piasta visits CIRS March 30, 2018.